Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Cross Country

BLOG POST Date: Monday,September 2, 2019 Writing: On Friday the 30th of August it was the School Cross Country. First thing in the morning we played and had morning tea. Then we had to go and get our stuff, like our bags, shoes and water,we had to sit down on the floor outside. We couldn’t talk because one of my teacher was calling out the kids who were going with parents helping transport children. We had to wait there for half an hour!! When we all got to Bledisloe we all put are bags on the tarp and had some food at the shelter. I got one thing to eat before the race, it was a hot dog and I was full. It was a long time waiting for my race so we ran around playing and got tired and told off. Finally when it was our time to race we got ready and a teacher counted down from three and said “Go!” We all ran around the sports field, a paddock and then up a hill to one of my teachers, Wheae Becks, and there was a sign that showed us where to turn around. We all ran down the hill faster and I hurt my ankle. It was a long way and I walked some of the track. The place that I came was seventh out of the 14 other kids. My friends Shay and Reminisce came first and second. It was a good day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment