Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Story beats

Today I’m writing about ‘story beats’. If you don’t know what story beats are it’s planning 
how you are going to lay out your story. Here is an example of a story beat. 
Once upon a time...
Every day…. 
Until one day...
Because of that...
Because of that...
Because of that...
Because of that...
Until finally...
And ever since then….
The moral of the story is…
             The beats are like the bones of the story and then I flesh out the rest to make a body of writing.Once upon a time I opened a fortnite account. Every day I played fortnite for a long time and sometimes got frustrated. Until one day I got so angry I threw my controller. Because of that it didn’t work properly. Because of that I got more frustrated.Because of that I broke my controller more. Until finally it wouldn't work at all. Ever since then I have been asking my papa for a new controller but he knows how I broke my first one. The moral of the story is look after what you have because you might not get it again. In story beats it is easier to plan your story and write down the stuff you know and that has happened, BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment