Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Swim safety

In Te Ngahere we had a swim safety person called Tracy come in and talk about Six things that can help you stay alive if you are on a boat or when you are swimming. 

Six things that keep you alive...

  • Bring swim safety tools with you just in case you get lost, 
  • wear a life jacket when you are on a boat or when you are swimming, 
  • Bring an adult with you if something happens, 
  • Bring a electrictronic Epirb,
  • bring a parachute flare if you get lost and
  • Tell an adult where you are going how many people you are taking with you and what time you will be back.

There are all the Six things that keep you alive.

4 comments:

  1. I like your swim safe D.L.O because your telling us to be safe from drowning in a rip or on a boat with no life jacket. Or if you can’t swim you just float on your back

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your swim safe D.L.O because you are telling us to be safe from drowning in a rip or on a boat with no life jacket. Or if you can’t swim you just float on your back. What would you do if you couldn’t swim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Calais my name is Wijay and I am a year 6 and I have read your blog on safety swimming. I like how you have put in bullet points for what you have to do to keep safe
    I think I've seen a swim safety lady her name was Tracy. We had more swim safety things more than six we had about ten things to do but I have forgotten what they were. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete