Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Amazing marble run.

 Kia ora bloggers last week my class made some ramps for a marble run. This was really fun because we hadn't done this in a really long time. We did this to get us prepared for are science fair that was coming up. We also have to write down the scientific method next time we do this.


There where rules that we had to follow and the rules where (On competition day, you cannot touch your ramp or marble. Another team will operate the ramp, using the written instructions from your team. No verbal communication is allowed between teams during the competition)


I think the hardest part for me was to write the down the instructions because we had run out of time. The easiest part for me was to think of the design because me and my group had a good idea. Our ramp doesn’t look the best it got us lots of points, our total of points was 17. 


Have you ever done this before?



1 comment:

  1. My Writing: Kia ora Calais my name is Logan I am in your class and I am a year six. I chose to comment on your blog post because I also did the marble challenge but my ramp got zero points. Your ramp looked so good and i saw you ramp got 17 points. I wanted to see how good your ramp went it looked like it would of gone pretty far.

    Did you like doing this project?

    ReplyDelete