Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Ned show

 Yesterday there was a Ned show going on in the whare.
The Ned show was all about  growing your mindset.
Ned had some problems with learning.
There were some challenges that he had to complete.
One was to climb the tallest mountain ever which is Mount Everest.
He tried his hardest to climb up the hill and he said this is easy and
fell down Next he said this is not easy. After he said that a little Yeti
came out and he said not yet!!!!  Ned said you sound like my mother
after that he tried again and again so then he started to do two steps
forward and one step back and he did that again and again but he
changed the two step forward to three step forward and no steps
back he said this getting easy so he got some ropes and he tied them
up and throw!!!! The ropes on a piece of wood and he got all the way
up on to the mountain and he felt good. Meaning of Ned’s name 

N= Never give up
E= Encourage others 

D= Do your best

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Aj my name is Deeny and I am a year 7 student at Kawakawa Primary School.That must of been so fun.It was so interesting on what Ned meant. I learnt heaps about Ned when they came to my school did they did the cool yoyo tricks hopefully they did and give me some information about Ned to make sure you were listening. I hope you liked my comment and can't wait for your next blog.
    In your spare time make sure to come chech out my blog
    @ http://kpsdeenyh.blogspot.com/
    by blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete