Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Character dimensions

 Today I am writing about character dimensions. Character dimensions
are things about a person. First their appearance, how they look.
Second their history, fears and dreams. Finally who they really are;
choices, needs and desires. 
           For example; Appearance, “he wears a blue T-shirt, black shoes,
green jacket and he has hair all over his face”. Backstory is number
two.
To explain, my fears are spiders and heights but I don’t  want anyone
to know my weaknesses. Dimension three is their decisions, needs
and wants. Who they really are. I am going to show that by explaining
about  
Mr  Twit. He thought that if he had hair he could look like a strong
man. Mr Twit doesn’t want to clean his brush. He didn’t want to ever
shave his hair on his face because he wanted to grow a lot of hair. 
              We are learning this because in t-shaped we had to write
about people and what we think their dimensions are. The easiest
the
part for me was writing down the description of dimension one.
The other two are much harder to work out.


Blog you later

No comments:

Post a Comment