Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

M.I.F Math is fun

Kia ora bloggers, Today I was learning about adding and subtracting decimals.  At first I didn’t know what to do until my teacher explained what we were doing. The main strategy was to use addition & decimals. We were allowed to use algorithms to solve the questions because it was helping my group. The best strategy for me was decimals, additions & algorithms. These are the best strategies for me because decimals helped me to solve these questions faster. The easiest part for me was to solve the question because the questions were just decimals about additions.

Have you ever used these math strategies?


2 comments:

  1. hi my names Aliyah, i go to Ahipara school i liked how you told us what you learned. And with the adding i liked how you gave it a try and did your best. Hope to hear back from you next time keep the good mahi up. mahi pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi It’s me Jayden I'm in your class. I liked how you told us what you have been learning about in class also I liked how you said what your best strategy for you. I also did adding and subtracting decimals in my class and I found it hard at first but I sort of got the hang of it.

    What else have you learned?

    ReplyDelete