Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Ultra Card to Whaea Becks

 Kia ora bloggers, today we were making my teacher a digital card because we haven’t seen her in a long time. My teacher's name is Whaea Becks, she was very nice to me and my class. I really miss her because she hasn't come back to school but I hope she does. Whaea Becks had a very bad accident, she broke her bone and couldn’t walk for a while, But I know she is strong, plus, she would never ever give up. If you see this blog Whaea Becks I hope you’re doing ok! Remember to never give up! Here is a link to my digital card, Hope you enjoy this blog Post.


Has your teacher ever broken a bone?


2 comments:

  1. Hello Calais, This post looks great! I like that you have made a slide for your teacher it looks really nice. The links worked well, Mabe I could learn how to put a link on my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Calais. I think your blog post will make Whaea Becks smile all day. Well done!

    ReplyDelete