Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Smarty Smart Surfing

 Kia ora bloggers, yesterday my Class were learning about Smart Surfing. Smart surfing means you only use keywords when you are searching something up on Google. You do this because if you write “how fast is a cheetah” on Google, Google will give you every page that has the words “how, is, a” and might not even give you something about Cheetahs. So you just need to write “Cheetah running speed” because those are the keywords. Then you will get the real answer you want because Google is looking for the words “Cheetah, running and speed” which is the actual thing you want to come up. This was really fun learning about because now I know how to find the best answer for anything I want to find on Google.


Has your teacher ever taught you about Smart Surfing?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Calais it’s Wairua from class. I really liked your post about smart surfing because you have set your slides up properly. I really liked the post because you told me why you're doing it. I have also done the smart surfing work too. Did it take you long to finish your work?

    ReplyDelete