Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Creative Technology

 Kia ora bloggers, yesterday we started to finish off our wakas with Mr E. I was really excited because I hadn’t seen Mr E in two weeks. Once Mr E let us go in his class he told us all the rules and safety hazards, to remind us. The most challenging thing for me was to remember all the instructions that Mr E gave us because I would forget everything he told us what to do. The easiest part for me was cut out the word because I was very good at controlling the power tools. This was really fun but next time I need to improve my listening skills and try to remember more instructions next time. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, blog you later


Have you ever made a Waka in technology?

Have you ever been to technology?


No comments:

Post a Comment