Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

Task masters.

  

Kia ora, on Monday we played a fun game called Task masters. The Task was to  get In a team, and have 10 minutes to copy the picture that is outside. One person is the drawer and can not run anywhere. There are also two runners that can switch turns to go run outside, but only one person per team running at a time. All team members that are not drawing  must run at least one time. Runners couldn’t touch the paper because if they did they  would be disqualified.  


Atemp1: first time trying this with my buddy was really fun because we did really good communicating and enjoyed it. The thing that was hard for me was that my buddy  kept yelling at me because I was too slow at drawing the photo. The most challenging thing for me was trying to focus, because it was noisy inside my classroom.

 

Attempt 2:In attempt 2 I was put with another group. My new group was fun because we kept laughing and we worked really well because we talked & explained clearly. The thing that worked well for me was  talking to the drawer and explaining where to draw. The thing that didn’t work well was being impatient with the drawer because the drawers coloring pens kept on braking when she tried to draw fast. What was challenging? I think the most challenging thing for me was to kept on running outside & running inside because I got tired from running to much.


Have you ever tried to make a different version of taskmaster?


Teachers photo


First attempt

2attempt

No comments:

Post a Comment