Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Warning Tsunami

 Kia ora bloggers. Last Friday was very horrific for me because there was some tsunami warnings.  On Friday I was late to school but when my dad dropped me off at the office I saw Mrs Lindsay.  Mrs Lindsay looked very scared, but I was very happy I saw her because I didn’t hear about the tsunami. Mrs lindsay told me to tell my dad that we needed to go home and get everyone.  Once we were on the hill  at Te Haumi we started to call family members to see if they were safe.  I was terrified because this was my first ever time being told that a tsunami was coming.


How was your Tsunami Evacuation?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Calais, my name is Mark. I go to Whangarei Intermediate School. I really like your blog post about the tsunami that happened a few weeks ago. It was pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete