Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Mind blowing Food Web

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about food webs. When we were doing food webs we had to use arrow because the arrow are explaining what the consumers eats . Also here's a explanation:  I think the arrows are explaining what gets eaten. If the arrow was coming from a tui to a plant then that means the plant is eating the Tui so it should be the other way. So the arrows are a  to be ponting from the plant to the Tui. When the Tui eats the plant the Tui gets energy, because the plant is just energy. The hardest thing for me was thinking where the arrow go. But once I got the hang of it, it was easy. Also I made a good drawing for the food web. Hope you enjoyed my post.


 I learnt about food webs in my class, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment