Pages

Monday 10 May 2021

Creative technology

 Kia ora bloggers, yesterday we made Wakas with Mr E. I was really excited because I hadn’t seen Mr E in a very long time. Once Mr E let us go in his class he told us all the rules and safety hazards, we had to use safety Glasses and Gloves to protect your hands, and eyes. We also had to do woodworks and the most challenging thing for me was to remember all the instructions that Mr E gave us because I would forget everything he told us what to do. The easiest part for me was drawing on the piece of wood because I am good at drawing. This was really fun but next time I need to improve my listening skills and try to remember more instructions next time. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, blog you later


Have you ever made a Waka in technology?

Have you ever been to technology?


No comments:

Post a Comment