Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

Dot plot

 Kia ora Bloggers  this week my class has been learning about “dot plots”. First we had to look at a dot plot that had data of how far the children from room 1 threw a tennis ball. The thing that what I got stuck was when Room 1 throwed between 14 and 19 but the thing that I got stuck on was I thought that all the balls were landing between 10 and 20.From that we then had to describe how the data from room 1s dot plot was gathered. Something I learnt how to do was analyze and also create a dot plot. Something that was tricky for me to do in this activity was explain what I saw or found in the two classes. Someone who helped me was Wairua & Jayden who is a student in my class and math group. Down below I will link my screencastify so you can see what I’ve been doing. Have you done something like this before? Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment