Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Science

 Kia ora bloggers last week my class had science fair. My groups topic was “Can you keep a cut flower alive longer in something other than water”. The liquids that we used where L&P, Sugar mixed with water, Disprin,water, Aspro Clear, and Hair spray. We also used six cups. When I was doing science I  learnt what a conclusion and a discussion mean’t, Here’s a example: Conclusion is the end of something like a story and a Discussion is like a meeting because you talking  about something, here’s a example of my groups conclusion and discussion: I embedded the example at the bottom. What I found difficult is writing out the method and writing out the evaluation. What I would do different is picking a topic that is a little bit harder because it was a really simple topic.The part that I didn’t enjoy was when my groups flowers came out of our cups, we had to restart  the next day but we knew what to do cause we did the day before. The hoe that I was usibottomng is Manaakitanga because I needed to help me and my group.

Have you ever done science experiments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment