Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

THE DEATH OF THE Gingerbread MAN

THE DEATH OF GINGERBREAD MAN

I have learnt to use my math eyes  and WALT identify math in the world around us. I have noticed a whole Class of gingerbread men.

 I extremy liked this because I learnt more stuff about math eyes.

I have seen that they all have different buttons on there bodys  and some of them are more burnt than others. Some stuff I thought was challenging is. I got confused and my friend where always talking around me so I could not focus properly.

Do you use your math eyes?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Calais,
    I like how you really liked learning how to use your maths eyes. I wonder if perhaps next time you are given another activity using maths eyes, you could help your buddies understand that they are distracting your learning and maybe they could help you better by getting more involved with YOUR learning. Ka pai Calais

    ReplyDelete