Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

My Air Plane Name.



π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕠k'y π”Έπ•€β„π•ƒπ•€β„•π”Όπ•Š
I think this is a good name because  I would  give free cookies  to kids if there are not happy or if they are sad.
On board we give cookies inspired activities  to the younger childrens.
I think it would make the kids happy and quit. And at towards the end of the flight when the lollies a given out I give them different flavoured  cookies. 
And at the end of the flight i word give them a free cooky balloon. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Calais, I think the name of your airlines is really catchy! I especially like how your incorporated a cookies theme during flight. I think the children,especially parents would feel happy to have activities or cookies to settle children during flying. I think this is a GREAT IDEA. I wonder would you use a Cookie as your logo? Keep up the awesome mahi Calais.

    ReplyDelete