Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

My portrait of Mr fresh

Mr fresh. Hello Bloggers Today I made a portrait of Mr fresh Asian. It took me about 20 minutes to finish making the portrait of one of my favourite YouTubers, and what we are using to make it is called Vector art.
All I had to do was use polyline and get a picture of Mr fresh and curve around him while I was using polyline.
We did this because we had to make a portrait of who inspires you. Before I made Mr fresh I had made a dog with polyline again.
This was fun because I learnt some new stuff and when I was using polyline I made a mistake and I had to fix it a couple of times. I will put a photo so I can show you how I did this. I hope you enjoy looking at the photo and thanks for listening.

What do you think I could have worked on my curve of Mr fresh.

Here is the photo of Mr fresh that I curved.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Calais, I like that you have learnt how to use something new. I have never used polyline, thanks to you I will have to give a try. I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of Mr Fresh. Keep up the good mahi

    ReplyDelete