Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

science fair

Date: BLOG POST WEEK three Friday,august 9,2019 term three
My Writing: 
In Te Ngahere we have been doing science fair. My group has been 
focusing on making seed Nerf bullets and we have been doing this
from term two week 5 until now, it is term three week three.
Tomorrow  we are showing all our science projects  after morning tea
on Friday. This was fun doing for the past  8 weeks and I am nervous
for tomorrow. When we were making all of our stuff we had photos
taken for us. The equipment that we used was paper mache, glue,
G clamp, pipe, tea towel, slingshot, drill, nerf gun, seeds, block of
wood, round piece of wood that will fit in a pipe, glove and a ice
cream container, this was so fun even working with my group
because they’re my friends and they are good friends. 


Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment