Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

The Special pump track

 The special pump track 
In the first week we have been  writing on Google Docs about something special and the teachers picked what we first had to write about and that was the pump track. What we were learning to do was  to use passive voice and present tense. I think I used passive voice because I didn’t really see ‘I, am, we.’


 What I could do better next time is to use more present tense in my writing.
For example, ‘I liked Fortnite but now I like Roblox and Minecraft.’
I hope you enjoy reading my writing and can I please have some feedback. Writing link

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Calais it’s me Mark’O, In your class Te Ngahere. I really like your writing. I liked how you wrote your example for present tense because it’s easier to understand and it’s good. Why did you write passive voice instead of present tense?

    ReplyDelete