Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Awesome Te Reo Maori

 Kia ora bloggers. A few days ago my group started to make an animation for a Te reo Maori weather forecast. We started to make the script in week 2 term 4. The easiest part was to make the script because we got help from our teacher Whaea Chrissy. The hardest part was to learn how to say the Maori words because it’s hard for me to say some words. Here is a link to the Te Reo weather forecast. I hope you enjoy this blog post. Blog you later!



Have you ever made a Te Reo weather forecast?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Calais i,m Zoe from Otaki I college and i,m a yr 7 I have never done weather forecast seem's fun Bye Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Zoe thank you for the positive comment and I hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete